Migunga Tented Camp
- 19 semi-tents
- En-suite bathrooms –flush toilet, shower, wash hand basin, towels, soap, bottled water
- Each tent is on a raised platform with a private veranda
- Mosquito nets, mosquito coils and mosquito room spray
- Electric lights in tent and bathroom
- Charging stations for cameras and batteries etc
- Room service
Nestled in a quiet corner of the northwest of the lake, Migunga Tented Camp is only 5 minutes from the entrance of Lake Manyara National Park, which spread out across the Great East African Rift Valley, dominating a vast landscape. Often called Tanzania’s water wonderland due to the large number of birds and animals the lake supports, Lake Manyara National Park is also famous for its tree climbing lions.
Migunga is nestled away in a quiet corner of 35 acres of acacia forest and consists of 19 semi-luxury permanent tents on raised platforms with attached bathrooms and a private veranda. While undergoing recent renovations a new wood and thatch main building was built and houses the restaurant, bar and reading area. All the tents are discreetly placed around a central glade, offering shade and privacy while still only a short walk to the restaurant and bar.
Located 5 minutes from the entrance of Lake Manyara National Park.