Ngorongoro Tented Camp
- 9 tents furnished with 2 queen sized beds - triples available
- En-suite bathroom with flush toilet
- Hot safari style shower
- 24-hr solar electricity with a back up generator
- Mess tent with adjoining lounge and bar
- Complimentary internet in lounge and bar
- complimentary laundry
- Charging facilities for devices in the lounge and bar
- Complimentary drinks (except premium wines and spirits)
Ngorongoro Tented Camp is intimately set in a delightful ancient acacia forest close to the rim of the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater. The secluded eastern location of the camp is a key advantage as it offers easy access down to the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in the morning, commencing game viewing in less than 10 minutes.
The Camp itself has 9 luxurious, privately positioned tents, designed in such a way to minimise impact on the pristine forest environment. The mess tent is beautifully furnished with grand sofas, bookshelves, lamps and corner cabinets constructed of antique wood. chests and rugs that create the old world safari ambience of the camp.
Ngorongoro Tented Camp is located on the eastern side of the Ngorongoro Crater Rim, next to the crater access road.