The Highlands Ngorongoro
- En-suite bathrooms with hot running water
- Flushing toilets
- In-room power
- In-room wood burning stoves
- 8 high style perspex and canvas domed suites (2 triples available)
- Rainwater collection off tents
- Complimentary laundry service
- Solar & generator power
- Exclusive, remote location in comfort and privacy
- Distance between tents 15 -20 metres
- Variety of activities available straight from camp
- Activities include: Olmoti climb, Empakaai descent, Community and Cultural visits
The Highlands redefines the Ngorongoro experience, raising the bar for low impact, high style camps. Carefully positioned for maximum privacy high on the slopes of the Olmoti Volcano, guests enjoy sweeping views all the way to the Serengeti. Inspired by the traditional Maasai Boma design, these uniquely designed canvas and glass domed suites dot the landscape and offer a warm, intimate and contemporary stay. The Highlands is quite simply the perfect place from which to discover the wild and pristine Crater Highlands.
The Highlands Camp is set in a perfectly private location at the edge of the mountain forest that hugs the Olmoti Volcano, 40 kilometres to the north of the famous Ngorongoro Crater.